Sunday, April 24, 2011

Time Flies

To start with: Happy Easter everyone!!

My little Fiona is going to be one year old in less than 2 weeks! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday she was placed on my chest. Now she can sit, crawl, stand, and she can almost walk by herself! She can say many words, including "Mama", "Dada", "No", "Yea", "Bye-Bye", "Thank you", and more! Fiona loves to play and she loves going for walks to the park.  She is a very sneaky little baby and loves getting into cabinets and drawers.
Easter 2011

Can't you see I'm talking here, Mommy?

April Fools day


Fiona and her (Bio) dad

She loves my phone

Again with the phone

I caught her eating the dirt from my plant

Me, Liam (my boyfriend -not her dad) and Fiona

Someone's got attitude with the hand-on-hip!

*Phbbbb*

Hi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment