Monday, April 18, 2011

Fiona May

So this is my first blog post. This blog is going to be all about my daughter, Fiona. It will contain mainly pictures (I don't like to write that often, but I will write some). She is a bright, fun, loving (almost) one year old girl. Fiona was born May 4th, 2010 at 11:28 A.M. She weighed 4 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. As of ~ 11 months, she was about 15 pounds, and around 24 inches tall (Un-official).
Fiona: St. Patrick's Day (10 months)
 
Fiona: 11 months old
Fiona: 10 months old

Fiona: 10 months old
Fiona: 9 months old
Fiona: 8 months old, with my Aunt
Fiona: 7 months old
Fiona: 7 months old, and my cousin
Fiona: 6 months old, on the dog
Fiona: 5 months old
Fiona: 4 months old
Fiona: 3 months old
Fiona: 2 months old
Fiona: 1 month old
Fiona: Newborn

No comments:

Post a Comment